S1 E13 Special SUPER BOWEL edition

 *click READ MORE button on the bottom right to open the full post


this just in: "

anti-donut" activity in the mountains of New Hampshire (the Live Free & Die state)


"just in case you were wondering" department...........they know f****** everything.  think about that a second or two!







////////

Two old guys are pushing their carts around Walmart when they collide...

The first old guy says to the second guy,

'Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.'

The second old guy says,

'That's OK, it's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate.'

The first old guy says, 'Well, maybe I can help you find her. What does she look like?'

' The second old guy says, 'Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, long legs, and is wearing short shorts.

What does your wife look like?'

To which the first old guy says, 'Doesn't matter, let's look for yours.'




big announcement here (hey you! pay attention)

mishegossgroup LLC has acquired: 

the complete assets of ENDOTIMES daily

the blog where 4 out of 5 endocrinologists, type 1 and type 2 patients get their news more than any other place               

mishegossgroup LLC vice president in charge of acquisitions, Phil R. Upp, released the following statement: "ENDOTIMES daily is a lovely fit in our business plan.  we will shut it down immediately and channel all subscribers to our main outlet, FFO daily news, in order to save money and deliver larger returns to our stockholders.  We believe in ENDOTIMES daily's message and think they may be 100% correct.  you can count on us to bring you there, every step of the way & as it happens."

Song du jour:  https://open.spotify.com/track/7trL16vl5vmjbzvujlJmtO?si=8240fd226ac44fc3






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

big announcement from Mishegoss Group LLC

S1 E: 37 The Don is getting sent up The Don