S1 E12 Le ballon rouge et tres froid

 

click READ MORE button on bottom right

THE RED BALLOON

TVG 

1956, Fantasy, 34m

Remember this short Parisian film from 1956?  It won all kinds of awards, most deservedly so.  At six years old I loved this film (quelle surprise you say) when I saw it in the art theater with my dad.  One night last week (the kind of night when you can't get back to sleep whatever you try), I migrated to the other room, found it available on Netflix, and watched 34 minutes of postwar France.  I loved it just as much this time than back when I was a lad.  And then, this week the Chinese military had to ruin f****** everything!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Wha? one milf into a hike? 










last week; recovering from the overnight low of -15 F








 FFOdailynews is a division of 
MishegossGroup LLC
where we know the real difference between irreverent and irrelevant






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

big announcement from Mishegoss Group LLC

S1 E: 37 The Don is getting sent up The Don